Web Site Links
- LINKS to web sites outside the Cambridge Memorial Hospital (CMH)
are intended to provide you with access to health information and
are provided for convenience and information only.
When you access another web site through the CMH web site, you understand
and acknowledge that it is independent from this web site and that
CMH has no control over its content, nor assumes any responsibility
for its content.
- A link to another web site does not mean that Cambridge Memorial
Hospital has endorsed, investigated or verified its content.
- The information provided through links to various web sites is not
a substitute for consultation with a health care professional; please
use your discretion, therefore, when using any of the information
from these sites.
- The content on the Cambridge Memorial Hospital (CMH) web site is
provided for educational and informational purposes only. It is not
intended as medical advice or to be used for diagnosis. Always seek
the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider
with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition, treatment
and/or medication. Online resources are not a substitute for the personalized
judgment and care of a trained medical professional.
- All materials published or otherwise accessible through the CMH
web site - including but not limited to articles, opinions, text,
photographs, images, illustrations, and other materials (the "Content")
- are protected by copyright and are owned or controlled by us or
used by us with permission. The compilation of all Content on this
web site is our exclusive property. You agree to abide by all additional
copyright notices and restrictions contained in any Content.
- Material on the CMH web site is updated regularly, and we assume
no responsibility to notify when changes are made; further, we offer
no guarantee that the information posted is up to date.
- Cambridge Memorial Hospital and/or its physicians and other medical
staff shall not be liable for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs
or obligations arising from the use or misuse of the material contained
in this web site, whether such obligations arise in contract, negligence,
equity or statute law.
- Cambridge Memorial Hospital is not responsible and assumes no liability
for any viruses that may infect your web site or infect, affect or
damage your computer equipment or other property; related in any way
to your access to, use of, browsing in, or downloading of any content
from this Web Site. We are not responsible for any damages whatsoever
(including direct, indirect, special or consequential damages) arising
out of or in connection with the use of the web site or your reliance
on the content, whether in an action of contract, tort (including
negligence) or other wise.