Cambridge Memorial Hospital's logo was made public in 2003 after an extensive design process. The logo reflects the hospital's connection with veterans who fought in conflicts and held the peace throughout the world. it is also an homage to the hospital's history, which was named the South Waterloo Memorial Hospital in 1953, after the Galt Hospital moved from its St. Andrews Street location.
The Poppy Design is a registered trademark of The Royal Canadian Legion, Dominion Command and is used under license. 'Le motif du coquelicot est une marque déposée de la Direction nationale de La Légion royale canadienne et est employée sous licence.’ CMH is grateful to the Legion of Canada for extending the rights to use a derivitive of the Legion's poppy as part of hospital's logo. This agreement ends in October 2025.