Are you between the ages of 16 and 18 and you want to volunteer?
Then the VOLUNTEEN PROGRAM at Cambridge Memorial Hospital is for you!
Volunteering at CMH can help you to learn more about what it is like to work in health care, while you are providing a very valuable service to your community.
Please take some time to read through the application information provided under the "Apply Here" link. All applicants are asked to complete the application, police records check, and to provide references. Once that material has been submitted, you will be invited for an interview. Following the interview, you will be asked to complete a health review and have an orientation session.
In the mean time, please don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions or need some help in filling out your application. My name is Jamie Hastings and I can be reached at 621-2333 ext. 2401 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the volunteer application
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be able to commit to the minimum length of services either: 60 hours or 20 hours for the summer program (July and August)
- Must understand and sign a Statement of Confidentiality.
- Must be able to complete the full screening process as outlined above.
- Volunteers working between the months of October to March are encouraged to receive an annual influenza vaccination, available at the hospital, free of charge, for all volunteers.
- Must wear a Volunteer vest and follow the general dress code as outlined in the Volunteer Handbook. Appropriate clothing is neat, safe and respectful of the patients, staff and visitors.