Patrick Gaskin - President & CEO
- Base Compensation - $285,000
- Compensation at Risk: Up to 20%
- Executive benefit allowance: $5,000
- Severance: 12 months' salary, plus one month for every year worked to a maximum of 18 months
- Professional development and professional memberships: $17,000; includes up to 3 professional memberships
- Prerequisite: none
- View Contract
Dr. Asim Masood - Chief of Staff
- Please call Cheryl Vandervalk at 519-621-2333, extension 2350 for details related to Dr.Masood's remuneration
Trevor Clark - Vice-President, Finance & Corporate Services & Chief Financial Officer
- Please call Cheryl Vandervalk at 519 621 2333 at extension 2350 for details related to Trevor Clark's renumeration.
Sandra Hett - Vice-President, Clinical Programs & Chief Nursing Officer
- Please call Cheryl Vandervalk at 519 621 2333 at extension 2350 for details related to Sandra Hett's renumeration.
Base Compensation - Compensation is determined by the board through a benchmarking review
Compensation at Risk - Each year, an amount of at risk compensation is paid based on achieving defined goals and objectives
Executive benefit allowance - An annual benefit allowance is provided and is allocated to items such as extended health care, dental, medical and paramedical services
Severance - Severance is only provided upon termination to mitigate financial loss until another position can be found. There is no voluntary resignation allowance or retirement allowance provided
Parking - Parking is charged to the senior leader
Prerequisite: CMH complies with the Government of Ontario, Broader Public Sector (BPS) Perquisite Directive (issued by Management Board of Cabinet, dated August 2, 2011). As such, CMH does not permit perquisites unless they are a business requirement and comply with the appropriate authorization described in this policy.