Quality in Patient Care
Cambridge Memorial Hospital is accredited with exemplary standing and is committed to providing high quality patient care. Below you will find documents to support our short term and longer term planning goals for creating a high quality health care environment for you and your family.
Quality Improvement Plan 2017 - 2018
- 2018 Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) Narrative
- Quality Improvement Plan 2017
- 2017-2018 QIP "Improvement- Targets and Initiatives"
- Progress Report for 2016/17 QIP
Quality and Patient Safety Plan
- Quality and Patient Safety Plan 2017- 2019
- Patient Safety Public Reporting (C.diff, CLI, Hand Hygiene Compliance, MRSA, SSCL, SSI, VAP & VRE)
Quality Indicators in Accountability Agreements
Please visit our Financial Accountability Agreements page to see quality indicators in our agreements with the WWLHIN.