Protecting Your Privacy
Our Commitment to Privacy, Confidentiality and Security of Personal Health Information
At Cambridge Memorial Hospital we are very diligent to ensure that you, our patient, is treated with respect and sensitivity for all your health care needs including your Personal Health Information. We have therefore taken measures to ensure that we protect the privacy, confidentiality and security of your personal health information. Those measures include:
- 10 Principles how we use the Personal Health Information we collect from you, and the purposes and conditions under which we may disclose it.
- Extensive training for our staff, volunteers and health care professionals.
We have developed Frequently Asked Questions to assist you in understanding what our Information Practices mean to you.
Thank you for visiting our privacy website.
- Consent and your personal health information - IPC
- Definition Personal Health Information
- Statement of Information Practices
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Request to Lock Personal Health Information
- Request to Unlock Personal Health Information
Cambridge Memorial Hospital
700 Coronation Blvd.
Privacy Commissioner of Ontario
2 Bloor St. E. Suite 1400 Toronto, ON
Toll free- 1-800-387-0073