This page contains important information for patients coming to hospital for surgery or an endoscopy. CMH is following guidelines to reduce the possiblity of infection in its environment. When coming to hospital, please be patient with our staff as they acting in your best interest to keep everyone safe!
Please download and print these instructions (3) when you are booked for your appointment
- Before, during and after: Click to read out CMH's pre-surgery instructions. You can also download general information to help you prepare for your appointment (adapted from the Wellington Public Health unit).
- Two weeks prior: All patients must self-isolate for 14 days prior to their procedure. Download a "how to" fact sheet on self isolation
- Two weeks prior - Download instruction on 'How to Self-Monitor' for symptoms of COVID-19
- Three (3) to five (days) prior to surgery - Have a COVID test at the CMH COVID-19 Assessment Centre at 215 Holiday In Drive, Cambridge. Call 226.895.1050 to book your appointment.
- Day of your procedure - Learn how to prepare for your surgery, when to arrive and instructions regarding food and drink. Download "Preparation for Surgery at CMH."
Check the "coming to hospital" page to learn where to park and the entrance you need to go to. The booking clerk should tell you where to park and the entrance you need to go to.