Please find on this page patient information and education that is related to surgeries performed at Cambridge Memorial Hospital.
Please bring any personal assistive devices that you require for your appointment. For example, any communication or mobility device you many need like a walker, hearing aid, etc.
1. Hip Fracture:
- A broken hip, moving forward hip fracture education book - Hip Fracture Education Book
- After your hip fracture - Patient Handout
- Osteoporosis hip fracture - Patient Handout
3. Total Hip Replacement:
4. Total Knee Replacement:
5. Total Shoulder Replacement:
6. Bowel Surgery:
7. Ostomy Surgery:
- Coloplast Click on video
- Hollister Click on Educational Theatre and then click "view video tab" on "Living with Your Ostomy"
7. Opioid Medication information