About This Program
All women planning on delivering here at CMH complete pre-registration. You have two options:
- Office: Your healthcare provider will have the pre-registration package available to you to fill in at their office, once you have completed the pre-registration form, please hand the form back to your healthcare provider, they will then fax your form to Cambridge Memorial Hospital at 519-740-4944
- Online: Complete the pre-registration form online, print the pre-registration form - Please fax your form once fully completed to the following Fax Number at CMH 519-740-4944.
- What happens after we receive your pre-registration form? The Obstetrical Clerical Team will register your chart so that you will be prepared for your visit when you arrive at Cambridge Memorial hospital. If any clarification is required on the information you have given, our clerical team will be in contact with you.
- What about my bed accommodation? You will fill your request and secondary information on the pre-registration form, if you have any concerns or questions please contact Patient Accounts at extension 2321. Please click here to find more information about CMH Childbirth Program.
- Region of Waterloo Public Health: free online prenatal program available 24 hours a day over 12 months. It can be taken on its own, or give extra information for those attending an in person childbirth class. For more information see www.regionofwaterloo.ca/onlineprenatal
- Region of Waterloo Public Health: Growing Healthy Two-gether program - click here. These include several topics.
- Region of Waterloo Public Health: Preparing for Parenthood (PFP) - click here. These include parents who are planning a pregnancy or are adopting a baby. FREE.
- Childbirth Parenting Series (Conestoga College - Continuing Education course) https://studentportal.conestogac.on.ca/StudentPortal/Default.aspx?mgid=0&smid=5&ssmid=0&Key=GINT0540&CRSId=33546