Freedom of Information Request Fees
|Application Fee (mandatory)||$5.00|
|Photocopies and Computer Print Outs||$0.20 per page|
|Records provided on CD-ROMS||$10.00 for each CD-ROM|
|Manually searching a record||$7.50 for each 15 minutes spent searching|
|Preparing a record for disclosure, including severing a part of the record.||$7.50 for each 15 minutes spent searching|
|Developing a computer program or other method of producing a record from a machine readable record||$15.00 for each 15 minutes spent searching|
|Costs incurred in locating, retreiving, processing and copying the record(s) if those costs are specified in an invoice received by the hospital||As per received invoice|
Note: HST is not applicable on these fees.
- A request is not considered complete until it is received with the $5.00 application fee
- CMH may put the request on hold until the requested deposit is paid
- CMH reserves the right to wait for a personal cheque to clear prior to providing access to a record(s)
- CMH will provide requested records when the total invoice is paid unless the request has been denied
- For estimates over $100, a 50% deposit of the full cost estimate is required from the requestor
For more information, please download CMH's FIPPA Policy.