About This Program
Please note the Pain Clinic is closed until further notice.
- - - - - -
Location and Parking
The clinic is located in Wing D, Level 0. The parking lot closest to this entrance is Visitor Lot #4. Please enter through the "D" doors - you will see a large "D" sign near this entrance. See graphic below.
Anesthesia Pain Clinic
What I Need to Know
- You must bring a valid health card to every visit. Clinic fees are covered by OHIP.
- The Pain Clinic requires 48 hours notice if you wish to cancel your appointment.
- Please bring any personal assistive devices that you require for your appointment. For example, any communication or mobility device you many need like a walker, hearing aid, etc.
- Bring a current list of your medications. Wear loose clothing so the physician can examine you.
- This clinic can only be accessed by physician referral.
- New patients referred to the clinic will be added to the waiting list and will be notified by mail of their appointment date and time. Patient's family doctor will be notified by fax.