About This Program
The Pain Clinic opens on August 24. Patients will be called and notified of their appointment times. All will be pre-screened over the phone and again on the day of their appointment, before entering the hospital. Walk-in appointments will not be accepted.
The Pain Clinic provides focused, short term outpatient services to support patients transitioning from the hospital to their home environment. The clinic is open Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location and Parking
The clinic is located in Wing D, Level 0. The parking lot closest to this entrance is Visitor Lot #4. Please enter through the "D" doors - you will see a large "D" sign near this entrance. See graphic below.
Anesthesia Pain Clinic
What I Need to Know
- You must bring a valid health card to every visit. Clinic fees are covered by OHIP.
- The Pain Clinic requires 48 hours notice if you wish to cancel your appointment.
- Please bring any personal assistive devices that you require for your appointment. For example, any communication or mobility device you many need like a walker, hearing aid, etc.
- Bring a current list of your medications. Wear loose clothing so the physician can examine you.
- This clinic can only be accessed by physician referral.
- New patients referred to the clinic will be added to the waiting list and will be notified by mail of their appointment date and time. Patient's family doctor will be notified by fax.