Infectious Disease Clinic
Welcome to the CMH Infectious Disease Clinic, where expertise meets compassion. Our dedicated team of physicians is committed
to diagnosing, treating and preventing a wide range of infectious diseases. With cutting-edge technology and a patient-centered approach,
we strive to safeguard your health and well-being in a safe and welcoming environment. We provide personalized care, ensuring you
receive the attention and expertise you need for a healthier tomorrow.
Infectious Disease Specialists Dr. Khuloud Nuri and Dr. Sidra Zaidi run the clinic,
work collaboratively to triage each referral and book appointments based on urgency.
You must be referred by a physician to attend this clinic. This could be your family doctor, or a doctor in the Emergency Department or from a walk-in clinic.
- Please arrive 15 minute before you appointment time..
- When you arrive to the hospital, enter through the Main Entrance and check-in with Patient Registration.
- Once registered, a volunteer will provide directions to the clinic.
- If your mobility is limited, assistance will be provided to transport you from Patient Registration to the Infectious Disease Clinic area.
- The clinic waiting area is located in the hallway near the clinic room. Take a seat in one of the chairs and the doctor will come out and get you when they’re ready to see you.
Yes, a support person is welcome to accompany you to your appointment.
If you are unwell with signs and symptoms of a cold or gastroenteritis (vomiting and diarrhea), it is best to call the Administrative Assistant, Kathy, and re-book your appointment for a time when you are feeling better.
Connect with the administrative assistant for the clinic. The administrative assistant can be reached by calling the hospital and dialing extension 2246.
Patient Registration: Wing A, Level 1
Infectious Disease Clinic: Wing C, Level 2
Phone: 519-621-2330 (main line)
To cancel or change an appointment for the Infectious Disease Clinic, contact Kathy Popp at 519.621.2333 ext. 2246