Services are resuming
This page contains information about CMH policies, procedures and resumption of services affected by COVID-19. If you find information elsewhere on our site that says something different, defer to this section as it has the most current information related to restrictions and changes due to the pandemic.
The Emergency Department is open 24/7 to all people needing emergency care. Visitor restrictions are in effect - visitors may not accompany patients to the Emergency Department.
- Coming to Hospital (information on where to park, which entrance to take)
- Visiting and COVID-19 (visitor restrictions are in effect; visitor information for Birthing, Special Care Nursery, Paediatrics, etc.)
- COVID-19 Testing (public information on how to get a COVID-19 test at CMH)
- Surgery and Endoscopy patients
- Connecting virtually with patients
COVID related media releases
- May 16, 2020 - Expanded COVID-19 testing at Cambridge Memorial Hospital
- March 18, 2020 - No visitor policy goes into effect March 19